Make the most out of your visit at Cloud Expo and take advantage of what Nutanix has to offer for DevOps, Containers and Microservices.
- Stop by Nutanix booth 301 and enjoy any of the following demos: Prism Central and Prism Pro, ACS, OpenStack.
- Attend our Day 3 Keynote to learn more about the benefits of the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud for DevOps on Thursday, June 8 from 9:10am - 9:55am in the General Session Room 1A06.
- Attend any of our Technical Speaking Sessions and learn how to improve the overall ecosystem:
- Persistent Storage for Containers: In recent years, containers have taken the world by storm. Companies of all sizes and industries have realized the massive benefits of containers, such as unprecedented mobility, higher hardware utilization, and increased flexibility and agility; however, many containers today are non-persistent. Containers without persistence miss out on many benefits, and in many cases simply pass the responsibility of persistence onto other infrastructure, adding additional complexity. In this session he will explore the benefits of persistent containers, talk about why persistence for containers makes sense and explore some of the Nutanix technologies that enable this persistence.
- OpenStack Integration: Some people worry that OpenStack is more flash than substance; however, for many customers this could not be farther from the truth. No other technology equalizes the playing field between vendors while giving your internal teams better access than ever to infrastructure when they need it. In this session we will talk through some real-world OpenStack deployments and look into the ways this can benefit customers of all sizes. We will also talk through Nutanix's OpenStack integrations and show how combined together these technologies give IT professionals a new way to approach infrastructure in today's cloud world.
- Support our Nutanix .Heart campaign and help us contribute to #YesWeCode, national initiative to help 100,000 young women and men from underrepresented backgrounds find success in the tech sector. For every digital signature collected, Nutanix will donate $5.
Disclaimer: This blog may contains links to external websites that are not part of Nutanix.com. Nutanix does not control these sites and disclaims all responsibility for the content or accuracy of any external site. Our decision to link to an external site should not be considered an endorsement of any content on such site. Please send us a note through the comments below if you have specific feedback on the external links in this blog.
2017 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix is a trademark of Nutanix, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. All other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s).