The NUC is the latest ‘Skull Canyon’ version with the following specs:
- CPU: 6th Generation Intel Core i5-6260U Processor, 2.8Ghz Dual Core CPU
- RAM: Crucial Technology 32GB Kit (DDR4)
- SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD
- HDD: Seagate 1TB Laptop Gaming SSHD
- USB Flash Drive: SanDisk 16GBU UltraFit USB 3.0
- Software: Nutanix Community Edition (of course)
What’s better than a lab running Nutanix CE? A FREE lab node running Nutanix CE!
To enter the giveaway, participants must attend two sessions at the VTUG Summer Slam 2016: “The Hyper Converged Decision” presented by Rick Gouin, CTO of the Winslow Technology Group, and “Nutanix CE: Deploying an Enterprise Cloud in under 10 minutes.”
The CE session will feature a live install of CE on the NUC, an overview of CE pre-requisites and resources, lab use cases, and Nutanix background for those attendees just seeing Nutanix for the first time.
The Hyper Converged Decision session is a good overview of the benefits of Hyper Converged Infrastructure and a discussion of where the industry is heading.
This post is authored by Chris Geaghan Sr. Systems Engineer, Nutanix
Nutanix Community Edition. The Prestige
The Prestige Continues - Community Edition