You need to keep the following points in mind while creating a backup in AWS:
- You need to generate an access key and secret access key in AWS. You will add these keys while creating a remote site for AWS.
- For production version, it's recommended that you use VPN Connection. You need AWS Direct
- Connect to use this option. For this demonstration, SSH Tunnel option is used.
- The container should have the same name in Nutanix cluster and AWS.
- Create a container
- Create a VM in the container
- Create a Remote Site
- Create a Protection Domain
Announcing Nutanix Cloud Connect
Building Flexible Hybrid Clouds with Nutanix
This post is authored by Deepa Pottangadi, Instructional Designer at Nutanix