“I’m not sure, but I’m almost positive, that all music came from New Orleans.” – Ernie K-Doe, Emperor of the Universe
May is rapidly approaching, and exciting news from Nutanix has people enthused about .NEXT 2018 in New Orleans. Nutanix is a strategic partner to Bitdefender, so our engineers are putting the finishing touches on a major development that will seriously simplify workload-security management for Nutanix Enterprise Cloud customers. Plus, the Nutanix Calm engineering team is updating the Bitdefender Calm Marketplace Blueprint so Nutanix shoppers can add GravityZone Security for Virtualized Environments to their application stack at the click of a button.
When you’re at .NEXT, be among the first to see the fruits of our labor in action. Here’s where and when:
- At the Bitdefender Gold-Sponsor breakout session “Securing Nutanix Enterprise-Cloud Workloads” on Wednesday, May 9 @ 4:40 – 5:10 PM at the Ernest N Morial Convention Center, Hall E2.
- Watch the demonstration of the new Bitdefender-Nutanix integrations covering security for VDI and other enterprise workloads as well as Nutanix Calm
- Get your what’s, why’s and how’s answered directly by our product team
- At the Solution Expo (Hall B1, Gold Village) in the Bitdefender booth G8
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018 @ 5:00 – 7:00 PM (Welcome Reception)
- Wednesday, May 9, 2018 @ 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM (Happy Hour)
- Thursday, May 10, 2018 @ 8:00 – 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM, and 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Stay tuned to Bitdefender Twitter and LinkedIn channels for more exciting updates in the meantime and see you in New Orleans!
P.S.: If you have not yet registered for .NEXT, use the code NEXT18-H-NOLA-10D170 to get 50% off your registration – courtesy of Bitdefender.
Michael Weinstein is Director of Product Marketing for datacenter- and cloud-security solutions at Bitdefender. During his 20-year career, Michael has led product marketing efforts at leading technology companies such as Wind River (Intel), Honeywell, Polycom, Logitech, and HP. Michael holds an MBA degree from the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this blog are those of the author and not those of Nutanix, Inc. or any of its other employees or affiliates. This blog may contain links to external websites that are not part of Nutanix.com. Nutanix does not control these sites and disclaims all responsibility for the content or accuracy of any external site. Our decision to link to an external site should not be considered an endorsement of any content on such site.
2018 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix is a trademark of Nutanix, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. All other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s).