These springs have extensive networks of flow paths (which reminded me of enterprise applications like SAP) that have been created by water flowing through the limestone geology that makes up a lot of Florida. This connected web of distributed pathways (which reminded me of web-scale approaches) makes an infrastructure that moves the essential element of water (just like data is essential) around, eventually upwelling to be available for plants, animals and humans at one of the spring sites (just like access to information for SAP end users). The water is clear and cool and can take on a beautiful blue, or some might say, sapphire, color. So, you can see how I made the connection.
Whether you buy into my association there or not, we want to invite you to come learn with us, find ways to drive value from SAP landscapes with a different and far easier infrastructure approach, and get all your questions answered.
- Stop by booth 1239 for a demo of Nutanix and talk with our experts
- Attend our theater presentation titled Learn from Experience – SAP on Hyperconverged Infrastructure Case Study on Wednesday, May 17 from 4:00pm - 4:20pm in the Partner Co-Innovation area (PC202)
- Attend a 5-10 minute session on different SAP topics in our booth throughout the expo hours
- Setup a private 1x1 meeting with our subject matter experts by sending a reply to @nutanix to kick off getting it scheduled
- Come help us in our Nutanix has Heart campaign. For every digital signature collected in our booth Nutanix will donate $5 to support #YesWeCode, a national initiative to help 100,000 young women and men from underrepresented backgrounds find success in the tech sector
This blog was authored by Greg White, Solution Marketing Principal at Nutanix.
Disclaimer: This blog may contains links to external websites that are not part of Nutanix.com. Nutanix does not control these sites and disclaims all responsibility for the content or accuracy of any external site. Our decision to link to an external site should not be considered an endorsement of any content on such site. Please send us a note through the comments below if you have specific feedback on the external links in this blog.
2017 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix is a trademark of Nutanix, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. All other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s).