Prism Central

Welcome to the Nutanix NEXT community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prism Central Install for CE

SOLVED Go to solution
Adventurer

Prism Central Install for CE

Which version of Prism Central is comptabile with Community Edition? I recently installed 2017.07.20 and got an error that Prism Central is not comptabile with this version.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Adventurer

Re: Prism Central Install for CE

Found it!  Please refer to the Getting Started with CE Disscussion.  The latest version of PC (Prism central) is located there.  You will need to deploy from within Prism.

5 REPLIES
Adventurer

Found it!  Please refer to the Getting Started with CE Disscussion.  The latest version of PC (Prism central) is located there.  You will need to deploy from within Prism.

Voyager

Hi Sed3000,

I am currently setting up some nodes and am looking into prism central. Can you confirm to me that the latest version available is the one located under this link:

http://next.nutanix.com/t5/Download-Community-Edition/Download-amp-Getting-Started-with-CE/m-p/24210...

Furthermore, there used to be 3 files required to install CE: boot, home and data but there seems to be only two files this time: boot and home.

Was the data file removed because it is no longer necessary to deploy PC?

Thanks in advance!

Adventurer

That is the correct version.  The PC image does contain 3 images files for the virtual machine image.

Explorer

Hello,

Zip file contain only home and boot file.

There is no Json file.

How can we deploy without config file.

Rgds

Highlighted
Adventurer

You will need the CE metadata json file.  It contains the json from PC as well.  It is attached to the post the downloads the community edition.

Here is the current direct link:

https://next.nutanix.com/eapch37923/attachments/eapch37923/DownloadCommunityEdition/1/1/ce-2017.07.2...