Nutanix Platform Professional (NPP)

Welcome to the Nutanix NEXT community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Plus Collaboration

Re: Online Plus Collaboration

Hello, Michael.

Although we do not have a transcript of the eLearning content per se, I highly recommend our Product Documentation (https://portal.nutanix.com/#/page/docs).  This content is one of multiple source documents when developing eLearning and instructor-led training.

Hi Jason,

The email for Section 3 goes out on Wednesday, August 19.

Scout

Thanks Meghan. Unfortunately I apparently don't have access to this. I have sent an email to the portal people; I think my company is a partner (although we may only be in the process of applying).

Thanks for letting me know, Michael.

The documentation link I provided shows our public-facing documentation.  If you're being prompted for a login at https://portal.nutanix.com/#/page/docs please mention that in your communciation with the portal team.  It should bring you to a page that says "Currently viewing public documentation" at the top.

Adventurer

I like this course but it would be very benificial to have at least a PDF of all the slides to look through at a later time, a book with all topics covered would be best though.

Doing the lab today! 

Thanks for the feedback, Bradley. We hope you enjoyed the lab session!

There's a mistake in Day 1.  One of the questions asks where the write data gets stored, which is the metadata cache; however, the form says that is wrong and says the correct answer is the SSD cache.  This needs to be corrected.

Explorer

I'm signed up for the Online Plus NPP but have not received anything other than the link to the labs. 

Journeyman

Dear folks at nutanix,

I have problems accessing the documents linked in section 2 of the NPP course, as I get a login error. I have an account at my.nutanix.com, but I cannot access the resources. Please check...

Regards,

Babak

Adventurer

Help me understand why on a NX-3050/3060 only Node B has 1 Boot/metadata SSD & 4 Data HDDs while all the remaining nodes have 2 SSDs and 4 HDDS? I'm looking at the slide Nutanix Adminstration 4.1.1 Section 2 - Front Panel of all NX-3050 and NX-3060 Blocks. Is this a mistake in the slide or is this how it's actually architected?