Nutanix Platform Professional (NPP)

Welcome to the Nutanix NEXT community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional learning content at nuschool

Trailblazer

Additional learning content at nuschool

Hi there,

i got extra content in my learning board after passing my NPP. There was a seminar called Nutanix Core Competency added to my board.

This was a really great surprise :-D

Is there any other content added time by time? Would be nice to get more of those "extras".

Does anybody know?

Greetings, Maikel

Cheers,
Maikel
6 REPLIES
Wayfarer

Re: Additional learning content at nuschool

Hi Maikel,

This is awesome, what is that about ?

For my case, usually i need to send email to Nutanix Education to apply certain course only they will allow to add into my Learning Portal, i wish that is something like VMware Education Portal that allow us to view & choose our online course , that will be perfect !!

Thanks.

Cheers,

Zack

Trailblazer

Take a look:

2016-07-21 09_38_45-Learning Board.jpg

Cheers,
Maikel
Explorer

I passed the NPP on the 3rd attpemt with a 4590/5000. althgouht I went through the Modules and read the Nutanix Bible I still found lack of knoweldge with out going back over the questions I had missed in the first to attempts. havign access to other modules before the exam might help others. I am instested in the modules below (Install & Configure) as well as (KnowledgeTransfer) How do I go about gaining access to those.

Adventurer

I got this on my nuschool portal,

awasome!!

Screenshot_1.png

Wayfarer

Hi @caplin

wow , how come you can get all those course .?

thanks

Adventurer

Are those courses need to be requested? Or once you finished the other courses, the new ones would appear?