Nutanix Platform Expert (NPX)

Welcome to the Nutanix NEXT community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NPX Defenses at NEXT Vienna

NPX Defenses at NEXT Vienna

NPX Defenses are coming sooner than you think in Vienna @ NEXT!!!!

We are now approximately 3 months away from the first submission deadline for NPX documentation. Those deadlines are as follows:

What Does Qualified Candidate Mean?

September 30, 2016 – First Submission Deadline à that includes the following documentation per the NPX Application:

• NPX Program Application
  • Resume/CV
  • Three professional references
  • Documentation of relevant Industry certifications (if held)
  • An evaluation of emerging technologies related to Hybrid Cloud Web-scale, and DevOps and recommendations for incorporating them in Nutanix solutions authored by the candidate
  • A fully documented enterprise-class infrastructure solution design built on Nutanix architected and delivered successfully by the candidate (Page 6 - Infrastructure Solution Design documentation section)

October 1-14, 2016 – NPX Certified Examiners will review completed, submitted applications received no later than September 30, 2016

October 14, 2016 – Invitations will go out to successful candidates to defend in Vienna

November 3-6, 2016 – Tentative Nutanix Defense Reviews (we will schedule slots on a first-come, first accepted basis)

NPX Boot Camps

There are two NPX prep workshops scheduled between now and NEXT Vienna. If you are planning on defending, you might seriously consider joining one if there is space available. What the NPX Community Forum for updates. Please read attached datasheet as well.

Melbourne (August 17-19, 2016) - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nutanix-platform-expert-npx-boot-camp-melbourne-tickets-26280220848

Amsterdam (September 6-9, 2016) - https://www.eventbrite.com/e/nutanix-platform-expert-npx-boot-camp-amsterdam-tickets-26426829358

NPX Mentors

All serious NPX candidates are given access to our NPXs for mentorship and someone to review their documentation. If you need one, please send me an email directly. If you are not planning on defending in Vienna, please hold off on that ask.

Lastly, if you are someone that I was told is not planning on defending in Vienna in November, PLEASE send me an email directly indicating such and I will remove you from upcoming reminders. If you are planning on defending in November, please let me know that as well. It is very important to make sure that everyone has an equal chance and availability.

Any further questions please contact us at npx@nutanix.com