Installation & Configuration

Welcome to the Nutanix NEXT community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VMware ESXi Support Versions and Compatibility

SOLVED Go to solution
Adventurer

VMware ESXi Support Versions and Compatibility

Hi all,

Is there any official link provided from Nutanix in regards to the VMware ESXi compatible versions, known bugs, fixes and generally best practices?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Guardian

Re: VMware ESXi Support Versions and Compatibility

Log onto their support site, portal.nutanix.com and under the downloads drop down there is a Hypervisor details which shows what versions are supported.  I would also suggestion going to the Documentation drop down and look at the software documentation section.  Inside that is a vSphere Administration Guide for Acropolis (using vSphere Web Client) that should answer most of your other questions.

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Guardian

Log onto their support site, portal.nutanix.com and under the downloads drop down there is a Hypervisor details which shows what versions are supported.  I would also suggestion going to the Documentation drop down and look at the software documentation section.  Inside that is a vSphere Administration Guide for Acropolis (using vSphere Web Client) that should answer most of your other questions.

Adventurer

Thank you for your prompt reply, I found a number of useful resources to use.