Welcome to the Nutanix NEXT community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
I'm sorry you had to go through all of that work, but I'm glad you were able to get it all working again
Ran into the same issue, here is what was done to resolve (Version 5.0.2):
progress_monitor_cli --fetchall <------ Shows tasks displayed in prism
In my case the upgrade was getting stuck downloading the software at 65%. I could not get it to complete without deleting the task and the partially downloaded file.
allssh ls ~/software_downloads/nos <-- this command showed me which CVM was performing the download task.
I deleted the file on the discovered CVM and then deleted the task with the following command:
progress_monitor_cli --entity_type="type" --operation="operation" --entity_id="id" -delete
after I confirmed task was deleted I restarted Prism and Genesis on all nodes.
allssh genesis stop prism; cluster start
© Nutanix 2017