Installation & Configuration

Welcome to the Nutanix NEXT community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first Nutanix Cluster configuration.

Highlighted
Adventurer

My first Nutanix Cluster configuration.

Dear Nutanix community. I am a beginner in hyperconvergence, although I have a few years of experience with infrastructure.

I have been doing some Nutanix training because I met and fell in love with this fantastic solution.

I received a Nutanix / Lenovo HX5510 cluster with 3 nodes, totaling 30TB of Storage (SSD / HDD), to conduct a test and take advantage of and learn a little about technology.

I was directed to install Foundation to start the cluster and use the AHV. During this week of testing, the whole system is operating ok, as I'm following the Nutanix "Enterprise Cloud" handbook.

I have many questions and I do not know where to start, but I would like suggestions from this team of experienced sages, to tell me what tests I could perform before a presentation, to present the solution NUtanix X Legacy Datacenter.

I would also like to know if I can subdivide the cluster and work with two hypervisors (AHV x ESXi) and migrate VMs between the hypervisors through the Prism console.

How can I test the migration of virtual machines between different hypervisors?

I appreciate a some help and suggestions of this team.

2 REPLIES
Vanguard

Re: My first Nutanix Cluster configuration.

Hi Acoste,

DM me to share my contact will be happy to help..

F>P

Adventurer

Re: My first Nutanix Cluster configuration.

Hi Farhanparkar.

I´m from Brazil, and I´ll be very grateful for your help.

amauri.costa@tamtec.com.br

55 21 9930 45139 (whatsapp)

Tks