Installation & Configuration

Welcome to the Nutanix NEXT community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change SVM IP Addresses

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Wayfarer

Change SVM IP Addresses

All,

I am near the end of re-addressing my Nutanix stack but am having issues getting the CVMs to acknowledge the new IP address I have given.  I have followed instructions for changing IPs manually from this website:

https://next.nutanix.com/t5/Installation-Configuration/Need-to-change-cluster-network/td-p/19453

I am getting stuck at the "edit-zkmapping modify_zk_server_config" command.  I have tried several different formats of inputting my new addresses in with this command but always receive an error.  When I perform the "edit-zkmapping check_can_modify_zk_map" command I see a list of all my old CVMs IP addresses.  Can someone give me advice on where the file is to edit the SVMIPs?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wayfarer

Re: Change SVM IP Addresses

I opened a case and it was finished within 2 hours. I had missed a step in editing the "zk_mapping_server_config_file". Causing the cluster to not update the new IP addresses accordingly.
1 REPLY
Wayfarer

Re: Change SVM IP Addresses

I opened a case and it was finished within 2 hours. I had missed a step in editing the "zk_mapping_server_config_file". Causing the cluster to not update the new IP addresses accordingly.