How It Works

Welcome to the Nutanix NEXT community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to write a RFP for Nutanix, need some point so that only Nutanix qualify, please help.

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Adventurer

Need to write a RFP for Nutanix, need some point so that only Nutanix qualify, please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Moderator

Re: Need to write a RFP for Nutanix, need some point so that only Nutanix qualify, please help.

I'll send you an email @thuhnv

Jon Kohler | Principal Architect, Nutanix | Nutanix NPX #003, VCDX #116 | @JonKohler
Please Kudos if useful!
7 REPLIES
Moderator Moderator

Re: Need to write a RFP for Nutanix, need some point so that only Nutanix qualify, please help.

I'll send you an email

Jon Kohler | Principal Architect, Nutanix | Nutanix NPX #003, VCDX #116 | @JonKohler
Please Kudos if useful!
Adventurer

thanks jon

Adventurer

Hi Jon,

Could you please help to send me the Nutanix RFP as well? Appreciated thanks.

Moderator Moderator

I'll send you an email @thuhnv

Please Kudos if useful!
Explorer

Hi Jon,

Could you help to sent to kuntjoro@ipnetsolusindo.com

Thanks

Pathfinder

Could you send Nutanix RFP to me as well? Thank you!

Explorer

Hi Jon,

Could you help to sent to thecris@uniconverse.com

Thanks