How It Works

Welcome to the Nutanix NEXT community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFS support in AFS

SOLVED Go to solution

NFS support in AFS

Is NFS support expected with the AOS 5.2 release?  If so, when is that due?  Thanks!

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nutanix Employee

Re: NFS support in AFS

To know the exact number would require some black magic eight ball which I don't have. I can tell you NFS support will happen around the same time as Xi Cloud Service so very doubful in the next release which will soon ( 1 - 4 weeks)

Tags (2)
9 REPLIES
Nutanix Employee

To know the exact number would require some black magic eight ball which I don't have. I can tell you NFS support will happen around the same time as Xi Cloud Service so very doubful in the next release which will soon ( 1 - 4 weeks)

Tags (2)
Adventurer

Anything new on this? 

When can we expect NFS support in AFS?

Thanks. 

Tags (2)
Nutanix Employee

Should ship with an update to 5.5.1 , i can't commit on a time but before Xi. Your local sales team should be able to get you on a beta if needed.

Adventurer

Thanks for the reply.

5.5.1? That seems "long away", isn't the current one 5.1.3 ?

And I thought Xi was already out (?) - https://www.nutanix.com/xi/ ?

Any timeframe on Xi then?  ;-)

Thanks again.

Adventurer

I now see 5.5 is here (4th Dec). Thanks a lot... I'm sure 5.5.1 is coming soon... 😊

I still don't know when to expect XI? 

Nutanix Employee

Would you be intrested in testing? Reqs are a cluster that can't be upgraded, which really means no prod.

Wayfarer

May I have access to EA release I've a LAB cluster runnin AOS 5.5 I'm intrested in testing NFS Suuporting AFS release 

Regards

Nutanix Employee

please shoot me an email at dwayne@nutanix.com

Adventurer

Hmmm... I need a test lab... Would have loved to test it.