How It Works

Welcome to the Nutanix NEXT community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AHV software upgrade issues

SOLVED Go to solution
Trailblazer

AHV software upgrade issues

I am trying to manually upload the AHV software and in the process encountering problems - 1, error saying data corruption or 2, version incompatibility.

I have two clusters and the first update went fine the second didnt and I was left with different versions of AHV

Currently I have AOS 4.7.5.2 and AHV 20160601.6   which I cannot do anything with.

The other cluster has AOS 4.7.5.2 and AHV 20160601.44. Ideally I would like these to be matched, as production and backup cluster.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nutanix Employee

Re: AHV software upgrade issues

Hello,

Have you opened a ticket with support yet? I would recommend that course as they will guide you through any steps and ensure everything goes smoothly. 

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Nutanix Employee

Re: AHV software upgrade issues

Hello,

Have you opened a ticket with support yet? I would recommend that course as they will guide you through any steps and ensure everything goes smoothly. 

Trailblazer

Ref: AHV software upgrade issues

This was handled along with the other issue I had.

It seemed that as the problem cluster had a much older version of AOS and when that updated it could not offer the same AHV as the secondary cluster. A reconfig of a metadata file got it to fix the version availability.