Get Started

Welcome to the Nutanix NEXT community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CE all services down

Explorer

CE all services down

hello,

first time posting on the boards so admin please move into the appropriate section if need be.  I'm having an issue with a 3 node lab working on.  I originally built the nodes and lowed the CVM memory to 8 gb.  i was getting alerts indicating high memory use between all 3 CVMs with random reboots of each at any given time.  nothing was running in the environment at the time either.  i noticed spikes when utilizing the image service and uploading isos.  recently i was starting to build out an infrastructure.  i configured a VM as an NTP server, changed the NTP settings in prism to use this new server as an ntp source.  not too much time later, all CVMs were unavailable and all services down.  i tried cluster restarts and am running health checks now.  i can ping the CVMs without a problem, seems the hardware on each of the NUCs is fine as well.  Just wondering where else i should be looking to see exactly what the issue is.